7.18.2010

Oh yeah, I was going to do that...

Since I'm on a roll, I might as well keep it going. Being that it seems crazier than it should this time of year and in an effort to curb my "Eeek! I forgot" moments, I'm going to make a list.

I know...something new.

To Do:
- Millie Bath
- Make splash page for www.reesestreet.com
- Wash Dishes
- Plan out food for Friday Happy Hour Excitement
(i.e...think of a better name for the party)
- Sort out clothes for GoodWill
- Make Naan Pizzas or Fish with Broccoli Rabe for dinner.
- Yoga or Bike Ride (feel like I should bike, but leaning toward yoga)
- Think about baptism present for Abby
(if I had readers, this is where I would ask them for suggestions...)
- Think about anniversary stuff for/with My Jake
(once again...if I had readers...)
- Talk to My Jake about 1st Anniversary Pics with Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment