6.18.2009

Seven days down, three to go...

Well, it's been an interesting week, but it's gone pretty well for all I've had going on and being a single parent to boot.  Some highlights to update My Jake on would be...

The good:
- The arrival of a sweet little niece, Abigail Rae, born June 15th
- Rings are in! 
- New recipes with sweet potatoes, zuchinni, and yellow squash
- Wedding updates: new plan, DJ, flowers, guest list, etc
- J.Crew customer service

The bad:
- Lucy, our neighbor puppy, passed away :(
- The untimely demise/mauling of my wedding shoes
- Where Millie's been sleeping on the nights she hasn't decided to destroy things...eee.
- Other wedding updates: Caterer, Dessert & Salon issues
- What's left of Lynyrd Skynyrd rocking tunes in our backyard the night before my show set up

Side note: The Millie puppy is awful whiny tonight...I bet she's saying "It's too hot Mom!" 
Scratch that...her ball was just far enough under the cabinet that her stubby legs couldn't reach it. In that type of situation it must help to be vocal...it also shows how well she has me trained!

No comments:

Post a Comment